1- F.Yelle Software offers to you through this web site a wide range of products and services (labeled "MATERIAL")
Users should review the terms periodicaly. Please note that without prior notice, F.Yelle Software can remove or deny access to the MATERIAL available on this web site.
2. Proprietary rights. You acknowledge and agree that F.Yelle Software own all legal right, title and interest in and to the MATERIAL, including any intellectual property rights
which subsist in the MATERIAL (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the MATERIAL may contain information
which is designated confidential by F.Yelle Software and that you shall not disclose such information without F.Yelle Software’s prior written consent.
3. All communications and data supplied by you, except technical support data, to this web site will be considered non-confidential and non proprietary.
You agree that all information (such as data files, written text, photographs, videos or other images) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the MATERIAL are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated.
F.Yelle Software reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all content from any MATERIAL.
4. You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the MATERIAL by any means other than through the interface that is provided by F.Yelle Software,
unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with F.Yelle Software You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access)
any of the MATERIAL through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers).
5. F.Yelle Software will not ne held responsible in any way for the content, legality or any other aspect of a web site tied to the MATERIAL that is not administered or owned by F.Yelle Software
7. Unless you have written permission by the respective owners, you agree that in using the MATERIAL, you will not use any trade mark, service mark, trade name, logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely
or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
8. Warranty. The MATERIAL on this web site are supplied without any warranty of any kind, explicit or implicit.
With respect to the ever changing nature of the MATERIAL, F.Yelle Software can not be held responsible for the availability or
fonctionnal aspect of the MATERIAL on this web site.
9. Limitation of Liability. F.Yelle Software will not be held responsible in any way for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages
which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, by not limited to, any loss of profit whether incured directly or indirectly, any loss of business, data or any other intangible loss.
10. This agreement shall be governed by Canadian law and will be interpreted according to these laws.
You agree to these terms by using the MATERIAL. In this case, you understand and agree that F.Yelle Software will treat your use of the MATERIAL as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
You agree to use the MATERIAL only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from Canada or other relevant countries).
© (2017) F.Yelle administrative infrastructure design